Today at 2pm we will present our thoughts, work and investigations of site and program in the form of a collaborative discussion/debate. The discussion will be led by you and should be collaborative, generative and critical. You should treat this as an opportunity to bolster your own positions and understanding of the program and site to ensure you are ready to beginning planning the facility.
The schedule for today is as follows:
1:00pm-2:00pm – Pin up the work of your group in Crown Hall Center Core by region. All work must be up by 2:00pm. Please hang your work as tightly as possible, and keep to one panel per group. Locations are as follows:
- Chocolate Chip – WEST WALL
- Oatmeal Raisin – NORTH WALL (WEST)
- Peanut Butter – NORTH WALL (EAST)
- Double Chocolate Chip – EAST WALL
2:00 – 3:00pm – Individually, please review all of the work, especially the work of your classmates in your region. Please answer the following questions for each of the investigations in your region:
- What are the agendas being presented? Are they clear?
- How could these agendas guide your next steps?
- Is this a viable or less viable agenda? Why?
- Is this a viable or less viable site for the boathouse? Why?
3:00pm – Per region, organize and conduct a group discussion to discuss each of the Agendas developed by your group. Starting with one group, please spend a few minutes presenting your work followed by a group critique/discussion to evaluate and further develop and understand your positions. You should collectively spend +/- 10 minutes discussing the Agendas of each group.