Today’s review will proceed in three parts.
- 1:00-2:30 – Part 1: Set-up
All models and supplemental work to be installed in Center Core (per discussion locations below) not later than 2:30p.
- 2:30-4:30 – Part 2: Nominations
Students have been assigned to discussion groups; each group will:
– Rate models according to the criteria provided.
– Nominate two (2) models to the final round.
– Nominate two (2) Delegates to represent the discussion in the Final round.
- 4:30-5:00 – Relocate models to center for Part 3.
- 5:00-6:00 – Part 3: Final Round
Student Delegates will openly re-evaluate models according to the criteria and deliberate in an open forum to select one winner. Studio Faculty will moderate.
Discussion Groups / Locations: Studio sections will be mixed with a faculty member moderating: